It’s that time again…. #3CountiesBloggersMeet is back for 2016. Following on from our previous instalments, we are will be hosting a bigger and bolder #3CountiesBloggersMeet for the beauty, fashion and lifestyle bloggers across the Three Counties of Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Bedfordshire. We will be bringing the best blogging talents from Watford to Northampton together under one roof to participate in a series of sampling sessions and also to celebrate the amazing work they do online to keep people looking and living great.
Register for the event
If you would like to register to attend, please email complete the form below with a short explanation of why you would like to attend and a link to blog/website . Once you have done this, reserve your ticket online using the form below. Reservation does not guarantee participation at this event. Only those who have been emailed with confirmation will be permitted on the day.
Activities on the day will include the following plus more:-
- CHIT CHAT – Grab your personalised name badge and get networking
- SWAP SHOP – An opportunity to swap any unused and unloved items with fellow bloggers
- SIMPLE SAMPLE – We are working with various brands and designers to bring you samples on the day for reviewing
- SNAPS & SNACKS – A chance to Instagram and Tweet all the fun and lovely products before we sit down for a quick bite
- ENTERTAINMENT – We will confirm this shortly but it will be fun
- CARRIAGES – Well, taxis, buses and trains
BRANDS/RETAILERS/PR: How you can help with #3CountiesBloggersMeet…
Part of the event will include product sampling. We are looking for samples to review on the day and also give to the bloggers in their goodies bag to review at home. The event will be taking place at three fabulous locations and throughout the day, the team will be busy reviewing new products, sharing beauty & fashion tips, snapping away on Instagram and of course, tweeting about the day.
What you will get in return…
All the usual benefits of having popular and influential bloggers review your products. The combined Twitter followers of the event attendees is over 100,000. All items will be reviewed by the group and featured on our website plus a number of the bloggers personal own websites. The top five will make it into an editorial feature that will be in the following issue of TrendLife Magazine.
What you need to do…
2. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.