There are a lot of beauty, fashion and lifestyle bloggers across the Three Counties of Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Bedfordshire and we honestly thought it was time they all got together under one roof to work together on a series of testing/sampling sessions and also to celebrate the amazing work they do online to keep people looking and living great.
Register for the event
If you would like to register to attend, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a short explanation of why you would like to attend and a link to blog/website . Once you have done this, reserve your ticket online using the form below. Reservation does not guarantee participation at this event. Only those who have been emailed with confirmation will be permitted on the day.
Activities on the day will include the following plus more:-
- CHIT CHAT – Grab your personalised name badge and get networking
- WALKABOUT – Take a moment to look around the wonderful retail outlets in Centre:MK
- SWAP SHOP – An opportunity to swap any unused and unloved items with fellow bloggers
- SIMPLE SAMPLE – We are working with various brands and designers to bring you samples on the day for reviewing
- SNAPS & SNACKS – A chance to Instagram and Tweet all the fun and lovely products before we sit down for a quick bite
- ENTERTAINMENT – We will confirm this shortly but it will be fun
- CARRIAGES – Well, taxis, buses and trains
BRANDS/RETAILERS: How you can help with #3CountiesBloggersMeet…
Part of the event will include product sampling. We are looking for samples to review on the day and also give to the bloggers in their goodies bag to review at home. The event will be taking place at three fabulous locations and throughout the day, the team will be busy reviewing new products, sharing beauty & fashion tips, snapping away on Instagram and of course, tweeting about the day.
What you will get in return…
All the usual benefits of having popular and influential bloggers review your products. The combined Twitter followers of the event attendees is over 100,000. All items will be reviewed by the group and featured on our website plus a number of the bloggers personal own websites. The top five will make it into an editorial feature that will be in the following issue of TrendLife Magazine.
What you need to do…
2. Complete the form below or email us at email@example.com if you are using a mobile device and cannot see the form.