To register your interest and reserve your free advisement in our interactive issues, simply complete the form and we will email you with full details. Please read the terms & conditions below*.
- All advertisements must be approved and submitted in the appropriate format. Please click here for our design guide.
- Your business must have retail premises in Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire or Hertfordshire. If your premises are closed because of the current shutdown, we will still consider your application.
- Advertisements must fall into one of the following categories – beauty, fashion, fitness, well-being, dining, entertainment, home/living or technology. No classified adverts or agencies.
- One advertisement per company.
- We reserve the right to refuse any submission.
Coronavirus (COVID-19): Our support for small businesses and the self-employed
The coronavirus pandemic has affected every aspect of life in the UK, from bars and restaurants closing through to cinemas shutting their doors and theatres going dark. Our beloved high streets have also been hit, with many high street stores announcing in recent days that they are temporarily closing their doors as the outbreak spreads.
As a number of our stockists and partners in the beauty, leisure and hospitality industry have unfortunately had to close their doors indefinitely, we have taken the decision to go digital for the foreseeable future and we are offering free advertising* for April, May & June.
We are trialing a new digital magazine format that works on all mobile platforms, SEO-friendly, and helps drive traffic and leads to our partners & advertisers.
We are currently looking for forward-thinking businesses across Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, and Hertfordshire to help us create a lifestyle magazine for the digital era by placing interactive, trackable advertisements in our next three issues for free. That’s correct – Free advertising over the three months.
Is there a catch?
No. There are no catches, no subscriptions, and no costs. We simply require you to supply your own digital advertisement. The advert must be of high quality and designed professionally to a pre-agreed specification. We also ask you to offer a discount or special offer to our readers – a minimum of 10% off. We will be promoting all offers using a new hashtag, #TrendLife10 across social media.
- If you are still trading, let existing and potential clients know
- Share changes of opening hours with the public
- Delivery only? Promote your delivery only offers
- Everyone loves a success story. Share some past wins.
Think engaging and thought-provoking. Your advert needs to be designed to a high standard and we can help you with that if needed. Have a flip through a previous issue below to see the quality we require. Full details will be provided when you apply for your free advert. Any questions…. simply contact us via email or social media.