If you are a local independent lifestyle business affected by Government policy & Covid-19, you can claim a free advert or editorial coverage in a special digital issue of TrendLife Magazine. This issue will be dedicated to supporting local industries & businesses affected by Covid restrictions.
So what do we mean by lifestyle business?
Our Head of Digital Content has agreed to put together a digital issue of TrendLife Magazine for free to promote the best lifestyle businesses working through these extremely tough times. As long as your business falls under one of these three categories, you can apply.
- Beauty & Fashion
- Out & About
- Wellbeing & Sport
If you have any questions, please follow us on Instagram and DM us your question.
To register your interest and reserve your free advisement in this special issue, simply complete the form and we will email you with full details. Please read the terms & conditions below.
- All advertisements must be approved and submitted in the appropriate format by Nov 8th 2020. Please click here for our design guide.
- Your business must have premises in Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, or Hertfordshire.
- Advertisements must fall into one of the following categories – Beauty & Fashion, Out & About or, Wellbeing & Sport. No classified adverts will be accepted.
- Agency bookings will be permitted but we will need confirmation from the end client. No fees will be charged by us so we requesting agencies to NOT charge for submissions.
- One advertisement per company.
- We reserve the right to refuse any submission. If a category is oversubscribed, we will do our best to accommodate you somewhere else.
Is there a catch?
No. There are no catches and no costs. We simply require you to supply your own digital advertisement. The advert must be of high quality and designed professionally to a pre-agreed specification. We strongly recommend offering an incentive in your advert such as 20% off their first order/10% of their first purchase. Remember the aim of this is to promote your services to an engaged audience who want to support local businesses.
Think engaging and thought-provoking. Your advert needs to be designed to a high standard and we can help you with that if needed. Have a flip through a previous issue above to see the quality we require. Full details will be provided when you apply for your free advert. Any questions…. simply contact us via email or social media.
We are also looking for stories
Have you done something you wish to shout about? It could make an interesting editorial story:-
- Done something community-minded recently? Like Lussmanns delivering more 25,000 orders of food in the lockdown?
- Share changes of opening hours with the public
- Changed to delivery only? Promote your delivery-only offers
- Everyone loves a success story. Let us share yours.