The world-famous Milton Keynes Bowl, renowned for hosting some of the biggest UK concerts is opening its doors for a new drive-in cinema experience.
An immersive outdoor experience, Nightflix Drive-in cinema screen new release & classic films on huge outdoor screens. With sites across the country, Nightflix Drive-in cinemas have been putting on outdoor movie nights for families, friends, and couples whilst traditional cinemas have been closed due to the COVID pandemic.
What films are being shown?
Nightflix Drive-in cinema screen both new release & classic films. The first film to be screen at Milton Keynes Bowl will be Christopher Nolan’s new blockbuster, Tenet.
John David Washington is the new Protagonist in Christopher Nolan’s original sci-fi action spectacle “Tenet.”
Armed with only one word—Tenet—and fighting for the survival of the entire world, the Protagonist journeys through a twilight world of international espionage on a mission that will unfold in something beyond real-time.
Other classic movies shown at other sites have included classic like Grease, Dirty Dancing, and Back to the Future.
Staying safe at a Nightflix Drive-in Cinema
Audience safety is at the centre of the drive-in cinema event planning. All government guidelines on social distancing will be followed, including track & trace measures. A full list of all COVID safety measures in place on sites is available at www.nightflix.co.uk.
Nightflix Drive-in Cinema prices
Pricing for the drive-in experience is charged per car rather than per person. Tickets per car are £29 – £34.00 + booking fee. Food, drinks, and snacks are also available upon arrival.
Nightflix Drive-in Competition
We are giving away two tickets to attend a screening of your choice at Milton Keynes Bowl Between October and December 2020. To enter this giveaway prize draw, follow us on Instagram and tag a friend or family member who you would like to take with you.
Terms & Conditions
- The prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to people aged 18 and over.
- Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from TrendLife Magazine. These could contain offers that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on any email that we send.
- Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- TrendLife Magazine accepts no responsibility is taken for entries that are lost or delayed. Any incomplete entries will not be accepted.
- The closing date of the Prize Draw is 23:59 on 3oth Sept 2020. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes. Winners will be contacted by TrendLife Magazine to confirm the dates. Your visit must take place before 31st Dec 2020.
- One winner will be chosen from a random draw in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.