There is nothing more wonderful than sitting down with a good book and an equally good cup of tea. Combining the two can be the source of incredible well-being benefits. From reducing stress in these challenging times to improving focus and concentration, giving yourself some alone time to reflect with a good brew and good book is what many of us need.
This coming 13th September is Roald Dahl Story Day, a day to celebrate the nation’s favourite Roald Dahl characters and stories. To celebrate this, we are running a prize draw to win a Twist Teas Tasting Menu Box.
To enter, using your Facebook profile below, simply tell us below which fictional character you would like to share a cup of tea with and why.
Inside each Twist Teas Tasting Menu Box is a selection of twelve flavours. You could have a Breakfast Boost with Bond, some Summer Berries with the BFG, or a Classic Earl with Poirot.
Two lucky winners will be picked by mother and daughter duo, Nicky Kavanaugh & Claire Ayres of Twist Teas. Winners will be announced on 13th September. You can also enter by leaving your answer on our Instagram post about this competition.
About Roald Dahl Story Day
James and the Giant Peach, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Fantastic Mr. Fox, do any of these sound familiar to you? If so, you may unknowingly be a fan of the fantastic and creative Roald Dahl. Roald Dahl Story Day celebrates the creative master and all of the work he’s done bringing stories of fiction and wonder. The Roald Dahl Museum and Story Centre in Great Missenden is re-opening on Thursday 10 September.
About Twist Teas
Based at Pollards Farm in Harpenden, Twist Teas are a family business creating beau-tea-ful tea for tea lovers across the globe. We recently spoke with the Mother and Daughter duo who are brewing success in Harpenden. Click here to read more.
Terms & Conditions : Tea giveaway
- The promoter is: TrendLife Magazine whose registered office is 147 WestLink House, 981 Great West Road, Brentford, TW8 9DN
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person.
- Closing date for entry will be 11:59 pm BST on 12 September 2020. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Using your Facebook profile below, simply tell us below which fictional character you would like to share a cup of tea with and why. You can alternatively post your answer/entry on Instagram & Facebook.