Love Yourself Expo took place yesterday at Milton Keynes’ DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel. Hosted by GemMedia, the event featured a number of extremely informative mindset seminars focused on personal growth and achievement through positive thinking.
The Love Yourself Expo concept
Love Yourself is a Life Coaching & Online Counselling platform, created to help people live a happier lifestyle. The concept is simple – Through Fitness, Wellbeing, Lifestyle and Healthy Eating, we can all live a life we love. Event organiser Gemma Burnikell of GemMedia Events says “in this modern age, it’s important we put ourselves first. That’s why Love Yourself Expo is coming to positively kickstart 2019”.
Love Yourself Expo Exhibitors
Love Yourself Expo also featured a number of exhibitors promoting health products, activewear catwalk, healthy nutrition and physical wellbeing.
Guest speakers at Love Yourself Expo
1. Tanya Cox Coaching 11.00am – Self Esteem and Confidence issues.
2. Nicole Goodman mindset and life coach12:00pm – Body Positivity.
3. Ruth Crawford 1:00pm – Body Image and Self Esteem.
4. In Courage Counselling & Psychotherapy 1:30pm – How to find happiness within yourself.
5. Be Moore 2:00pm – The need the get reconnected to your true self which in turn makes challenges to
face in life.
6. Amanda Mountney – Mind Management 3:00pm – Self Love.
7. HealthBuddy 4.00pm – How to be Fabulous & Fit at Forty!
We hope so see more events like Love Yourself Expo events in 2019. More information on future events can be found on gemmediaevents.com.